CHRISTCHURCH: Single Session Family Consultation 2 Day Workshop Delivered by The Bouverie Centre
This two-day workshop will teach participants how to conduct a Single Session Family Consultation (SSFC). The focus of this workshop is on engaging with and attending to the needs of family/whānau members in service contexts where the primary client is usually an individual (e.g. adult mental health and AOD services).
Each workshop is limited to 25 participants. Priority will be given to people who:
- Are working in DHB or NGO mental health or addictions services – particularly adult services
- Have an understanding of the requirements outlined in the Supporting Parents Healthy Children Guideline
- Have a strong interest in working with families and whānau
- Have the ability to implement practice change within their service
- Have the support of their manager/clinical leader to attend the workshop